Early Intervention is a program that provides support and services to infants and toddlers, with developmental delays.
If your child seems to need extra help in the following areas, he/she may qualify for Early Intervention Services.
- Physical Development—the ability to move, see, and hear.
- Cognitive Development—the ability to think and learn.
- Language and Speech Development—the ability to talk, understand and express needs.
- Social Development—the ability to relate/play to others.
- Adaptive Development—ability to eat, dress and care for themselves.
If you would like to have our therapists at Sensory Link Pediatric Therapy please do the following…
For early intervention evaluations in BUTLER COUNTY, contact The Center for Community Resources at 724-431-3748 to begin the process. Then ask for Sensory Link as your Early Intervention Provider.
For early intervention evaluations in ALLEGHENY COUNTY, contact The Alliance for Infants and Toddlers at (412) 885-6000. Then select ACHIEVA for your child’s Early Intervention Provider and request Sensory Link Pediatric Therapy for your child’s services.