In preparation for your child’s evaluation:
- Obtain a prescription from your pediatrician for evaluation and treatment sessions.
- Complete and print In-Take form from our website.
- Review the Attendance and Procedure policy. You will be required to sign this on the first day of treatment.
- Verify with your insurance carriers regarding visit limits, co-pays or deductibles, and if pre authorization for visits.
- Have insurance cards with you so that we can make a copy of them.
- Bring with you any evaluations or documents that you feel may be important for the Therapist to review.
Referral Process and Insurance Policies
“Patients maybe self referred, referred by physicians or by other health care professionals. We are an in-network provider for many insurance companies in the state of Pennsylvania. In addition, we provide services through ACHIEVA, a provider for Early Intervention Services for Allegheny County of Pennsylvania. Pre- authorization and filing of insurance are services provided for patients by our clinic.
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR INSURANCE PLAN’S ACCESS TO OUR PEDIATRIC SPECIALISTS… PLEASE CALL US AT 412-487-7771